Experienced with custom cabinetry, architectural millwork, carpentry, or commercial/residential construction and familiarization with AWI standards, custom architectural cabinetry, and plastic laminate casework, the estimator should have the following qualities:
- Knowledge of commercial casework, countertops and architectural millwork.
- Ability to produce a detailed and accurate cost estimates for both material and labor
- Capability to communicate with and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and internal employees.
- Ability to use an on screen take off software.
- Must be able to read all blue prints.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Mail resume with cover letter: Terrill Manufacturing Company, Inc., attn.: Gary Rushin, 2816 Martin Luther King Drive, San Angelo, TX 76903. EOE
Director of Finance
The position of Direct of Finance will be located in San Angelo, Texas. Duties include, but not limited to: Financial analysis, planning, budgeting, forecasting, statement preparation, supervision of financial employees, etc. Requirements: MBA in Accounting or Finance; 2 yrs exp in relevant financial mngmt position; Strong quantitative and Financial Analysis Skills. Mail resume with cover letter: Terrill Manufacturing Company, Inc., attn.: Gary Rushin, 2816 Martin Luther King Drive, San Angelo, TX 76903. EOE
The staff accountant, reporting to and supporting the Controller will maintain company general ledger accounting processes – business transactions accounting and reporting, revenue recognition, contract/project accounting, using our current QuickBooks and Sage MAS 90. The ideal candidate is expected to engage actively in the future change from QuickBooks and Sage MAS 90 to Epicor ERP Systems. The Staff Accountant duties and responsibilities includes but is not limited to general ledger accounting, specialist revenue recognition and reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable reporting and ageing analysis, bank reconciliation, period-end closing, payroll and state taxes accounting and reporting, posting journal entries and reconciling balance sheet accounts. The Staff Accountant will also be involved in special projects and preparation of accounting analyses as may be deemed necessary by supervising managers and senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, review, post, and maintain journal entries for general ledger accounts
• Prepare and post month-end closing entries and financial statements according to GAAP
• Reconciling general ledger accounts to financial statement accounts
• Maintain excellent communication relations with staff, suppliers, and clients.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing interim and annual audits
• Resolve accounting discrepancies with internal staff and external customers/vendors
• Explain billing invoices (ARs and APs) and accounting policies to staff, vendors, and clients
• Prepare, verify, and review revenue, expense, and payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting/business documents supporting transaction entries
• Reconcile and control inter-company accounts as applicable or assigned
• Perform full charge Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
• Process AR and AP invoices according to company policies and procedures
• Prepare transaction entries batches for approval by supervising authorities prior to posting
• Preparing and distribute weekly payroll slips and checks to employees
• Prepare and distribute AP checks by mail to vendors
• Maintain full cycle A/P and AR and their activity files and ensuring updates in ERP system
• Preparing and distribute 1099’s and W2s
• Assisting with sales and use, franchise, and company tax returns preparation and filing
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Accounting, Business, or Finance is a required
• Expertly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint, MS Project, and ERP Systems
• A minimum of two years’ experience performing or auditing accounting data and the preparation of related financial reports in a manufacturing or corporate setting
• Demonstrable ability to collect, summarize, organize, and analyze accounting data
• Ability to analyze and recommend improvements in accounting systems
• Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to assigned duties and company’s general operations
• Strong knowledge of GAAP and other financial regulations, standards, theories, principles, methods and practices
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers